GTW Covenant of Leadership
This Covenant was developed by the GTW Conveners Circle to describe the core principles and practices which will guide our work together.
- We will dedicate ourselves to the belief that each of us is enough right now.
- We will create containers that practice the form and principles of Circle, with a focus on shared leadership, shared responsibility, and shared deep listening, while evoking spirit.
- We will be honest and share what is true about our thoughts and feelings.
- We will aspire to be impeccable with our word, to do our very best, to take nothing for granted and to suspend our assumptions.
- We will serve holistically–mind, body, spirit, and heart.
- We will show gratitude and affirm each other and each women who participants in GTW.
- We will offer freely the abilities and skills that we possess and serve from a place of shared competency.
- We will serve as a global example of inclusivity, interdependence and diversity – valuing, appreciating and honoring all expressions of humanity and spirituality.
- We will dedicate ourselves to showing up fully, passionate in our readiness to serve.
- Our greatest value will be creating a place where all women can gather with the assurance their gifts will be honored.