Regional Coordinator Program
The Regional Coordinator Program is composed of women all around the world who have “heard the call” to gather women into Circle, resonating with the Vision Statement of GTW. This is a GLOBAL movement of women who want their life choices to enhance the lives of women everywhere, and they are convinced that a world that is safe and welcoming for women is safe and welcoming for everyone else as well.
Our Regional Coordinators (RCs) seek to reach all women, not to change minds but to connect hearts. We believe that once we are connected heart-to-heart and move into the deeper qualities and values of the universal feminine, changes for the good of all are created. We encourage women to find their voices, claim their power and celebrate their self-worth for personal and planetary transformation as well as to follow their hearts, minds, and passions in service or activism.
The Regional Coordinator’s role is to:
- Be familiar with the GTWGM Vision, Leadership Covenants and Circle Principles.
- Create and anchor a Circle in her own area.
- Participate in the Regional Coordinators monthly telephone conference calls, whenever possible. These occur on the second Monday of each month, at 9:00 a.m. PST/PDT. These give you a chance to meet other women holding this role, hear what they have done or are planning, and to share your own experience, wisdom and activities. There is always a Facilitator who leads the call and a Scribe who takes the call notes and then sends them out to the Regional Coordinators email distribution list.
- If possible, create a local GTW March celebration of International Women’s Day, another Gathering in the fall, and additional circles more often, if desired.
- Encourage women in her area to register on the Gather the Women Global Matrix website, join the Gather the Women Facebook group as well as her local Facebook group when she creates one.
As of July 1, 2015, we have 101 Regional Coordinators serving globally, 51 in various locations in the United States and 50 from other countries around the world, making GTW a truly GLOBAL sisterhood!
Once a year many RCs and other GTW-aligned women attend a 3-day Gathering for a celebration of the Feminine. These days include wisdom circles of deep sharing and listening, rituals, drumming, singing, dancing, and ceremonies! Past Gatherings have been held in Seattle (2009), San Francisco (2010), Racine, WI (2011), Peterborough, Ontario, Canada (2012), Lake Tahoe, NV (2013) and Rapid City, SD (2014). Our 2015 Gathering will be held at the DaySpring Conference Center, north of Sarasota, FL from October 29 to November 1, 2015. Please consider joining us! We are waiting for you!
If you are interested in becoming a GTW Regional Coordinator for your area, please fill out the form to the right of the page and we’ll be in touch.